Villa Talente is located over the spectacular hills of Chianti near Florence, nestled between olive groves, vineyards and cypress trees.
The name comes from the family of "Buoni Talenti". They were the owners of the farm and very well-known architects. They took part in building the Duomo in Florence in the 16th century and they gave the Villa its preciousness and its historical value.
The Villa is organized on three levels:
- - The garden level, which opens itself directly to the south of the farm. You can admire the gardens, the vineyard and the olive groves, with its historic wineries, fabulous cuisine from the rotisserie and the pavement Renaissance to the storage cellar and the kitchen.
- - The ground floor, with coffered ceilings of living rooms and its entrance. It opens itself on the Empoli road while in the south area it overlooks from its exceptional and well preserved loggia "mullioned" frescoes.
- - The first floor, which follows the footprint of the ground floor. You can find a west dominating living room with a loggia facing the magnificent landscape, while in the east there is a hall just for family gatherings or work meetings.
It is this uniqueness that we provide to our guests.
Here you can find our rates for the rent of the estate:
|Number of people
|Up to 12 people
|from 12 to 22 people
|Dépendance 2/3 people
THESE PRICES INCLUDE:
- - Use of the garden, the pool and the estate.
- - Use of the kitchen. (only after proper instructions)
- - Opening and closing cleaning.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES YOU CAN REQUIRE:
- - 4 weekly cleaning service with change of towels and sheets.
- - Catering service.
- - Car and taxi rental.